Design Beautiful Desktop and Mobile App UIs
Are you ready to design the best UIs of your life? Our award winning VCL framework for Windows and FireMonkey (FMX) visual framework for cross-platform UIs provide you with the foundation for intuitive, beautiful user interfaces that wow on every platform: Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and Linux.
- Quickly design a visually stunning responsive master UI layout, then easily customize platform- and device-specific views without duplication of design effort.
- Rapidly drag-and-drop visual and non-visual components from the palette using our visual designer.
- Visually connect user interface elements to data sources using the LiveBindings Designer.
- Real-time design validation using Live On-Device Preview to broadcast the active form to multiple devices simultaneously.
- Build fully responsive designs with resolution-aware components for desktop, tablets, and smartphones
- Real, platform-specific native controls for an improved user experience.
Code Faster and Smarter with Delphi
Smart developers and Agile software teams write better code faster using modern OOP practices and Delphi’s robust frameworks and feature-rich IDE.
- Spend less time waiting for lengthy compiles with our highly optimized compilers for every platform
- Utilize the powerful, high-performance, and easy to learn Object Pascal language and customize the IDE to meet your coding style
- Code Insight™ delivers fast code-completion via a modern Language Server Protocol based on your code and used libraries to help you code quickly and accurately.
- Get hints and tips from inline documentation as you write code
- Keep your development agile with the VCL designer, Agile refactoring and Live Templates
- Integrate with version control systems including Git, Subversion and Mercurial
Debug Faster with Delphi’s Integrated Native Debugging
Get to the bottom of bugs faster with integrated cross-platform native debugging. Using the Delphi IDE, you can debug applications running remotely on Windows, macOS, iOS, Android and Linux!
- Add conditional breakpoints to quickly pause program execution at a specified location or when a particular condition occurs.
- Quickly explore the entire call stack so you can trace backward to discover the route the executing code took to reach the current location.
- Easily inspect the current value of variables while your program has paused during debugging.
- Code Insight™ code-completion is available while debugging to help you write code in the moment.
- Debug on any device! Deploy your app to any Windows, iOS, Android, macOS or Linux device and debug as though it was running locally. Use breakpoints, stack exploration, tool tips and expression evaluation on local and remote machines with live debugging across all deployment platforms.
Compile and Deploy High-Performance Native Apps with Delphi
Reach your users by creating apps for their preferred device. Create both desktop and mobile apps from one codebase with Delphi and deploy to Windows, macOS, iOS, Android and Linux!
- Ad Hoc to App Store. Rapidly produce application bundles that can be deployed to Windows Store (using Desktop bridge), Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- Quickly define files to deploy with your app by platform and build configuration. Developers can identify within each project the files to deploy based on target platform (e.g. Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux) and build configurations (e.g. Debug or Release)
- Easily deploy files directly to Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and Linux from the Delphi IDE. Quickly deploy files to remote machines using Platform Assistant Server (PA Server). PA Server combines the files defined for deployment and packages them into a single application instance.
Easily Improve the Quality of Your Code with Delphi
Faster development cycles don’t have to result in sacrificing quality! Delphi includes many features to help enforce coding best practices, reduce duplication efforts, and help you become a coding rock star!
- Fast Error Insight automatically mark errors in your code and helps you solve them.
- Built-in refactoring allows you to streamline, simplify, and improve both performance and readability of your application code.
- Quickly build better code by leveraging well-tested and highly optimized cross-platform libraries.
- Turn your code documentation into immediate in-line help available to you or other developers in your team.
- Build unit tests for all of your code using the included DUnit and DUnitX frameworks.
- See what is going on inside your application without interrupting the application flow by adding live logging to any application with CodeSite Logging
Collaborate Better with Delphi
The Delphi’s collaboration and version control features will help you create better products faster, both as a lone developer or as part of a team. Code Collaboration drives deeper code understanding, better testing and better products.
- Quickly track and manage changes using version control systems including Subversion, Git and Mercurial repositories.
- Easily navigate changes and history using the history tab in the code viewer with the built-in difference viewer
- Use Delphi command line compilers that are ideal for integrating into continuous build configurations quickly using our support for MSBuild projects.
Extend the Delphi IDE
Delphi includes hundreds of components for everything from creating user interfaces to database connectivity, making it fast and easy to build connected business applications for desktop and mobile platforms. In addition to the included VCL and FireMonkey components, a broad range of tools and components are available from the Delphi and C++Builder community.
- Easily connect to over 70+ Enterprise cloud services and APIs like Amazon DynamoDB, Google Sheets, Azure Cosmos DB, Salesforce, Slack, Jira, Microsoft Office 365, SurveyMonkey, YouTube, WordPress, Gmail, and many more with the Enterprise Connectors.
- GetIt Package Manager. Rapidly improve the functionality of your applications by downloading and integrating new components, demos, styles, libraries, and layouts.
- Build for the Internet of Things with easy to use components.
- Extend the IDE with Tools and Components from Embarcadero Technology Partners.
- Integrated Tools and Components. Beyond Compare, FastReport, TeeChart, InterBase, IP*Works, CodeSight!
- Extend the IDE with addons and plugins made by dozens of third parties, to customize the IDE to work your way
Build Connected Applications
Build end-to-end solution for modern Windows 10, macOS, iOS, Android and Linux applications.
Single Code Base
Create apps for all platforms with less coding effort. Write a single codebase with a responsive UI and compile everywhere.
Connect to over 20 databases natively with FireDAC’s high speed direct access. Including InterBase, SQLite, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2, SQL Anywhere, Advantage DB, Firebird, Access, Informix, MongoDB and more.
Create a single responsive platform aware UI once and deploy cross platform.
Windows 10 App
Modernize aging apps to support Windows 10 with up-to-date responsive controls and Windows Store support
macOS and Linux Apps
Develop macOS and Linux applications quickly and easily with Delphi.
Android and iOS
Deliver Android and iOS applications faster and smarter with platform-aware user interface controls. Rapidly protoype with the multi-device designer and live preview in the IDE
Internet of Things (IoT)
Easily connect your apps to gadgets, devices, sensors, enterprise data, and cloud services.
Delphi has an HTTP and a REST client library, available on all platforms, to invoke REST services and even specific AWS and Azure components
Create a plugin that adds new tool windows, draws in the code editor, provides code completion, adds new syntax highlighting, hooks into high-level and low-level events, tracks processes and threads while debugging, and more.
Design it, Build it, Run it!
The Delphi IDE supports you through the full development lifecycle to deliver a single source codebase that you simply recompile and redeploy.