Copyright Infringement Notification
Copyright 1993-2018, Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. ("Embarcadero") respects the intellectual property rights of third parties, and asks the individuals using Embarcadero website to do the same. To that end, if you believe your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on Embarcadero's website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a Notice to our Copyright Agent requesting that the material be removed, or access to it be blocked. The notice must include the following information:
- (a) physical or electronic signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- (b) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim have been infringed and a description of the infringing activity;
- (c) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located, such as the URL where it is posted;
- (d) Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- (e) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- (f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please be advised that Embarcadero will not respond to complaints that do not meet the above requirements.
Embarcadero's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows. Note: This contact information is solely for reporting copyright infringement.
Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.
Attn: Chris Smith, Chief Operation Officer
10801 North Mopac Expressway
Building 1, Suite 100
Austin, Texas 78759
Telephone: +1 (713) 862-5250